It may be difficult to believe in yourself when everything around you seems to be crumbling into pieces, but keeping faith is the only way to trudge through the hard times and see yourself clear to better days.
Try these strategies to help you remain steadfast when you're feeling the pressure of tough times:
2. Act immediately. Rather than retreating into your personal cocoon when a situation becomes intimidating, address it immediately. The longer you allow a situation to sit without attention, the more urgent it will become. A perfect example is debt. Avoid cornering yourself with urgency by creating a proactive plan now. Or, better yet, have a just-in-case plan before the event ever happens. It's okay to take a few hours to create a plan of attack. But, if you're still brainstorming weeks from today, you may be stalling. Only you can be the source of a solution. You are in charge of managing your life and ensuring its success. Take pride in this power. After all, you're free - no one commands you! Your life is what you make it. And you can use your power to start off on the right foot each and every day.
3. Believe it. You will make it through. You've found your way out of a tough situation before. You'll do it now and again sometime in the future. There is always a way to get your head above the water - always. You'll get better at it once you gain experience. You have a fan base of supporters. Your children, spouse, and extended family are cheering you on every day. Chances are that no one doubts your abilities the way you do. In fact, they have faith in your abilities because you've proven your strength time and time again. As Bernice Johnson Reagon once said, "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they're supposed to help you discover who you are. Now is as good of a time as any to show yourself what you're made of. Confirm to yourself that you're as strong and tenacious as you suspect yourself to be. Everyone encounters hard times - it's simply a part of life. And a very major part of how you will address these hard times is dependent on your mindset and your ability to believe in yourself, even throughout the toughest of times.
Your mindset can be your best friend or your worst enemy. If you allow your mindset to shift into negative territory, you'll end up with negative results. Remember, you attract the energy you exude! A great way to get started in shifting your mindset is with a 45 minute FREE life transformation strategy session.
In this session we will:
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be the cause of chaos, stress and discord in your life.
- Create a crystal clear vision for your “ultimate life” of tremendous success on your terms with ample quality time and energy for all your priorities.
- Leave the session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to transform your life and accomplish all of the things that are really important to you.
Click here to schedule your complimentary session!
My new Facebook site is now up! Please visit. I’d appreciate your “Like!” and if you sign up for my e-list from Facebook, I’ll send you my latest time management suggestions.
Want to use this article on your website or your own Ezine?
Thanks for appreciating the value of this content. You’re welcome to reproduce this article, but you must reproduce it in its entirety and leave all the links active. Additionally, here is the short bio that you should include:
Dr. Steve Stutz, CTACC is a Life Success Coach, specializing in helping busy professionals and entrepreneurs not only survive but to thrive in life and business. To receive periodic personal development tips and success mindset articles, please join his e-list by visiting www.forwardpathcoaching.com