EFT operates on the premise that everything is made up of energy, including us, we’re simply moving it around, realigning it and allowing it to flow. The goal of EFT is to help the body to re-balance the internal energy field and accelerate healing. The underlying idea is that an energy imbalance in the body is at the root of illness, physical pain, depression, anxiety, fear, anger, etc. EFT re-balances the energy system and helps to relieve psychological stress and physical pain. Restoring the balance of the energy system allows the body and mind to resume their natural healing abilities. Practioners swear that EFT often works when nothing else will.
A brief list of the benefits of EFT include:
- Increased optimism
- Relaxation and better sleep
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Peace of mind, feel calmer and think more clearly
- Improves self-image
- Pain Management
- Helps Resolve Emotional Issues
- Increases energy and productivity
- Controls cravings of addictions
- Improves sports performance
During the next several months I will be going deeper into learning and applying EFT in my coaching practice and keeping you updated on my development. If you want to learn more, I highly recommend the resources I mentioned earlier, as well as a book by the developer of the method, Gary Craig, called “The EFT Manual.” Once you get the hang of it and use it on a regular basis, you’ll have a wonderfully effective and easy to use tool in your success toolkit.
Another powerful tool that you might want to try out is… a 45 minute FREE “life transformation strategy session.”
In this session, we will…
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be the cause of chaos, stress and discord in your life.
- Create a crystal clear vision for your “ultimate life” of tremendous success on your terms with ample quality time and energy for all your priorities.
- Leave the session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to transform your life and accomplish all of the things that are really important to you.
Click here to schedule your complimentary session!
My new Facebook site is now up! Please visit. I’d appreciate your “Like!” and if you sign up for my e-list from Facebook, I’ll send you my latest time management suggestions.
Want to use this article on your website or your own Ezine?
Thanks for appreciating the value of this content. You’re welcome to reproduce this article, but you must reproduce it in its entirety and leave all the links active. Additionally, here is the short bio that you should include:
Dr. Steve Stutz, CC is a Life Success Coach, specializing in helping clergy and professional church workers not only survive but to thrive during periods of crisis, transition, and renewal. To receive periodic personal development tips and success mindset articles, please join his e-list by visiting www.forwardpathcoaching.com